LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom just told me if I went to Wyotech she'd pay the tuition. I've been to the Sac campus but she wants me to go to the Wyoming campus. What are all of your guys' opinions?

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
cool but one of my club members is there right now pm b_boy02000 if you want to know what's going on and how it's going!

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
why not an automotive program at a local community college? finish and get your ASE certification. thatll be good anywhere, could also get your AA/AS while doing it. also cheaper and get a well rounded education in case you decide later you want to do something else. never put all your money into one part of car or something like that ;)

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by tupacrida4life@Aug 26 2005, 09:12 AM~3696259
Which campus is he on?
wyoming

·
Registered
126 Posts
yeah down here we have a promgram called MCAT mercer county auto tec.... well they have every damn thing you need to get certified in brakes/suspension along with many many other objectives. and the great thing is in a community college such as mine we can communicate when needed and your still local.
Look around your area and interview the professor and see what they offer.... its a lot cheaper, but.. if your mom has the money bro hell yeah jump on that shit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts