LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw the commercial on espn for the x games. it had some vatos riding on some lowrider bikes, and i think it was Dave Mirria riding a BMX bike, the homeboys where laughing at him. there selling that the xgames are back in Cali.

i saw the VW one on Telemundo. 2 vatos rolling up next to the VW suv in a mazda truck, and they start hittin switchs. the truck is hoppin. then they look at VW. Vw has like a airbag/air shocks (not sure) and rise the suv up.

then the Auto Zone has a regal or cutless hopping in front of the store at night. it was red or orange w/ wires. and also show a rice burner.

they might be on there web sites, i check later.

·
Registered
598 Posts
i noe theres a commercial that sayz "COME HOOK YOUR CARS UP HERE AT AUTOZONE WE GOT ALL YOUR NEEDS" or some shit... and theres a escalade with spinning wires... and then a blue monte on 13's hitting switches...lol and then a bunch of ricers..lol in another story... lazt night (thursday) they arested 197 ricers...lol they were ricing down some street and the cops arested them all... gave em a $250-$500 fine, Suspended Licenses for a year(all of them), andddd impounded ALLL THE CARSSSSSS...lol it waz hillarious when i saw it on the news... they had all the ricers sittinon the floor like in hand-cuffs n shit.. well they were like industrial strength tie-raps but hey...lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

what happen with there NOS, it must have not been working. i thought those crap cars where made 4 speed.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by low83cutty@Aug 2 2003, 11:11 PM
who that in ur avitar tonedeaf
Thats a underground chicano/mexican rapper named Chingo Bling. he's makes fun of the rap game. he's like really big in TX. i heard of him when i went to go vist my family in TX.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Aug 2 2003, 12:27 AM~941049
i just saw the commercial on espn for the x games.  it had some vatos riding on some lowrider bikes,  and i think it was Dave Mirria riding a BMX bike, the homeboys where laughing at him.  there selling that the xgames are back in Cali.

i saw the VW one on Telemundo. 2 vatos rolling up next to the VW suv in a mazda truck, and they start hittin switchs.  the truck is hoppin. then they look at VW.  Vw has like a airbag/air shocks (not sure) and rise the suv up.

then the Auto Zone has a regal or cutless hopping in front of the store at night.  it was red or orange w/ wires.  and also show a rice burner.

they might be on there web sites, i check later.

i remember this commercial.it was a few of us riding or bikes.i have pictures,just need someone to scan and post them for me.don't really remember what clubs were there,but it was myself from TEMPTATION ORANGE COUNTY,ELEGANTS FROM MONTEBELLO,BROWN ROOTS and a few other individuals. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Originally posted by Fistacuffs@Aug 2 2003, 11:17 PM~942913
Those cars are made to get groceries with grandma.
umm that whats impalas,coupe de villes,town cars, and ls monte carlos are for.
civics and most compacts are built for reliability and gas mileage(with the exeption of domestics)

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Originally posted by chris2low@Aug 4 2007, 11:21 AM~8470613
i dont know but i seen a mtv cribs and a bmx rider had 4 lowrider bikes  bad ass ones too but dont know who

i wanna say mirra or something there was also a guy from real world (puck) and he had a grip of them too

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Originally posted by RO-BC@Aug 4 2007, 11:32 AM~8470648
i wanna say mirra or something there was also a guy from real world (puck) and he had a grip of them too
puck has a bunch of bikes only 2 lows ive seen him have were the green with panther seat and that bad ass trike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts