LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is the DJ on 92.5. I was listening yesterday and he was talking about a car show charity at a high school in National City. He gave props to Amigos, Crowd, Individuals, Majestics, other cc's? for supporting "good cause" at this show. He is a Lowrider himself, and is always portraying us in a positive way on the radio. He was talking about these guys cleaning their chrome, polishing their paint, charging their batteries, just to spend a day and raise $$ for charities. He talked about how much work we put in our cars and that Lowriders are "GOOD PEOPLE"!!!

He promotes unity and organized a restaurant in San Diego for us Lowriders to hang out the night before the San Diego show. :biggrin:

He also owns a 63?? Impala
He is also a LIL member xavierthexman. :0

Just want everyone else outside the San Diego area to know that he is really down for the movement!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by RICH@Sep 19 2005, 11:44 AM~3842869
he s a member of layit low.com
He comes on once in a while. Last time I seen him, he was in the bowtie topic asking John to build his car :0 :0

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
i had the chance to catch one of his shows and that was when they were releasing that cruising in aztlan dvd homie was talkin positive it felt real good to see something we're all apart get love instead of being put down. i aint got a bad ass car but the love goes deep for the community

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
hes on shows and events every day bumping the san diego topics :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Us over here in San Diego are very lucky to have the "X-man" (Xavier) doing the radio show "Firme Oldies" every Sunday night on 92.5 from 5-8, he doesn't play any new RB stuff or Rap (nothing against those type of music-I like those too!) just plays nothing but the best firme, rare hard to find Oldies on the radio.

........ For me the baddest show on the radio........period!
He puts it down for the Raza, Lowriders and lovers of Soul Oldies of all Races.
This is one of the only vatos on the radio that backs up the lowriding scene 100% and gives Lowriders a positive home.

.............So keep playing those Firme Oldies Xavier!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
XAVIER IS A FIRME VATO. HE DOES WHAT HE CAN TO PROMOTE UNITY
WITH ALL THE RAZA. AND GET THE LOWRIDER COMMUNITY TOGETHER IN A POSITIVE WAY. I GOT HIS BACK 24/7. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
:biggrin: Thanks for the love!

I try to put it down as best as I can. Always representing LOWRIDERS in a Positive Light, giving props, mentioning car shows, get togethers, fundraisers, you name it. We're one big familia that that reaches all over the world. I'm just trying to help people connect the dots so we roll as ONE because together we are stronger in numbers. We can ALL help each other out, give the homie hook ups, support each others causes, and so forth.

North/South/East or West, brown-black-white, red; if you're down, your're down. I just want to keep this tradition alive with FAMILY, the MUSICA(Firme Oldies) and the best looking cars on the streets LOWRIDERS! ;)

With that said come join me for:

XAVIER THE X-MAN’S CRUISE FOR THE CAUSE BLOOD & MARROW DRIVE
TO HELP & HONOR LEUKEMIA PATIENTS: JASMIN COBARRUBIAS, 7 YRS. OLD ;
CESAR LUNA, 12 YRS. OLD ; ADRIAN PACHECO, 15 YRS. OLD

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2005
1:30 PM- 7:00 PM
Event will be @ the Westfield Plaza Bonita (Robinsons May’s Back Parking Lot)
To make your appointment, please sign-up @ Pat & Oscar’s Counter, or call (858) 514-1637 or at www.givelife.org, Code: Magic.

ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE AN AMERICAN RED CROSS T-SHIRT, A PAT & OSCAR’S LUNCH CERTIFICATE & HAVE A CHANCE TO ENTER TO THE MAGIC 92.5’S DRAWING OF DIFFERENT PRIZES.

If you can, same day, please donate a teddy bear for Children’s Hospital.
Please eat a good meal and drink plenty of fluids before donating.
Bring a photo ID or 2 non-photo ID’s or your Donor I.D. Card if you have one.
Donors are eligible to donate every 56 days.
If you have questions about deferrals or the procedures for donating blood please contact ARC @ 1-800-843-2949 x 7066.

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
arnt you also in a bay area radio station? i remember hearing your show on a sunday as i was driving home from a show in the Bay...it was the first time i hear Dreaming Casualy.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Hey X-man how about "There's something on your mind" the Bobby Marchan version for the Cosio's in I.B this Sunday!

.......What? I gotta wait till Sunday?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Originally posted by MR.IMP@Sep 22 2005, 12:01 PM~3865434
Hey X-man how about "There's something on your mind" the Bobby Marchan version for the Cosio's in I.B this Sunday!

.......What? I gotta wait till Sunday?

no matter when or what he plays, i'm sure you'll hear it

at home. since you never leave the house :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
at home. since you never leave the house   
Chale, I'll be at the stadium tailgating blasting the Oldies..............I got my tickets you got yours??

..........Opps, dispensa it's SOLD-OUT!!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Originally posted by chevyjohn@Sep 22 2005, 08:08 PM~3868397
no matter when or what he plays, i'm sure you'll hear it
at home.  since you never leave the house :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

SO TRUE! The world Famous COSIO BROTHERS never leave the house!!!! :rofl: Unless it's for a Chargers Game. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
hey Xavier...............
i was at Davalos shop today.

Guess what i saw :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Originally posted by 61cruzer@Sep 23 2005, 04:24 PM~3873857
X-man is your show on the internet?  let me know.

You can listen to my show Sunday Nights at Wild949.com. The rest of the shows will be streaming SOON on various station websites and at XAVIERTHEXMAN.COM

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Originally posted by chevyjohn@Sep 23 2005, 05:31 PM~3874229
hey Xavier...............
i was at Davalos shop today.
Guess what i saw :biggrin:

:0

I want to put my build up on the site but damm my pics are too big and I'm too busy to resize them. I'll try to do it this weekend. yeah right! :biggrin:

Hopefully it will be out in a month ready to roll for the INDOOR SHOW. You going to the show? I hear a lot of lowriders from Northern Califas are coming. ;) It's going to the a GREAT show. Everyone should come out for that show. The last biggest indoor car show on the west coast! :cool:

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.