LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[[/B]HEY WHERE BACK FOR 2010 AND GROWING. WE HAVE MORE SHOW TO THROW THIS YEAR AND HERE THEY ARE BIG

APRIL 10TH 2010 IN HAYWARD CA INDOOR/OUT DOOR SHOW. MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

JUNE 26. 2010 IN SALIENAS CAMORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

DATE T.B.A HAYWARD BIG K-MART CA MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

DATE T.B.A OAKLAND CAMORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

SUPPER SHOW DATE T.B.A WATTSIONVILLE CA
MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

WE WILL KEEP U INFORM ON ALL DATES AND TIMES FOR THE OTHER SHOWS THAT ARE T.B.A ANY INFO OR QESTIONS CONTACT ME GABE (ELITE)@510-706-9614. THANK U ALL AND HOPE TO SEE U THERE AT THE SHOWS. GOD BLESS :biggrin:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnk u all its in hayward at a hall its in doors and out free food meals 4 all come hungry still working on more info 4 u guys thanks 4 waiting

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by ELITE(FLASH)@Feb 13 2010, 02:47 PM~16603080
[HEY WHERE BACK FOR 2010 AND GROWING. WE HAVE MORE SHOW TO THROW THIS YEAR AND HERE THEY ARE BIG

APRIL 10TH 2010 IN HAYWARD CA INDOOR/OUT DOOR SHOW. MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

JUNE 26. 2010 IN SALIENAS CAMORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW DATE T.B.A HAYWARD BIG K-MART CA MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

WE WILL KEEP U INFORM ON ALL DATES AND TIMES FOR THE OTHER SHOWS THAT ARE T.B.A ANY INFO OR QESTIONS CONTACT ME GABE (ELITE)@510-706-9614. THANK U ALL AND HOPE TO SEE U THERE AT THE SHOWS. GOD BLESS :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Originally posted by ELITE(FLASH)@Feb 13 2010, 02:47 PM~16603080
[HEY WHERE BACK FOR 2010 AND GROWING. WE HAVE MORE SHOW TO THROW THIS YEAR AND HERE THEY ARE BIG

JUNE 26. 2010 IN SALIENAS CAMORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

DATE T.B.A HAYWARD BIG K-MART CA MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

:0 :0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks homies this show tour we doing is going to rock its going to be one of a kind that u dont want to miss. :biggrin:

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by madrigalkustoms@Feb 18 2010, 02:11 PM~16652753
I'll try to make the Salinas show, cause i think i have a wedding to go to on the same day.

u know u can go set up da bikes go 2 da wedding I'll take of your bikes :biggrin:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
okey so far for april 10th we have special gest performer.other peformers as well.

free food for every one that comes. 1st and 2place trophyies bikes,trikes and 16in

bikes,we also have a pedal car awards, to as well 1st and 2nd. we will also have

special awards for all classes and best of show. any art u have

bring it and we will be happy to judge it for the show. for the first time we will

have a wing eating contset to see who can win the prize.note 5people must enter

to play or more.also we will have for the first time 2 Y.E.S. tour video game

challenge where u can play to win the prize and winner of one both games will go

play for it all at the supper show in wattsionville. P.s we will add other more info

on this tour as we go any other info call me GABE (ELITE)@ 510-706-9614 thank u

all

1 - 20 of 162 Posts