LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[[/B]HEY WHERE BACK FOR 2010 AND GROWING. WE HAVE MORE SHOW TO THROW THIS YEAR AND HERE THEY ARE BIG

APRIL 10TH 2010 IN HAYWARD CA INDOOR/OUT DOOR SHOW. MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

JUNE 26. 2010 IN SALIENAS CAMORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

DATE T.B.A HAYWARD BIG K-MART CA MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

DATE T.B.A OAKLAND CAMORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

SUPPER SHOW DATE T.B.A WATTSIONVILLE CA
MORE INFO COMEING SOON ON THIS SHOW

WE WILL KEEP U INFORM ON ALL DATES AND TIMES FOR THE OTHER SHOWS THAT ARE T.B.A ANY INFO OR QESTIONS CONTACT ME GABE (ELITE)@510-706-9614. THANK U ALL AND HOPE TO SEE U THERE AT THE SHOWS. GOD BLESS

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant wait hey we got a car modle show 4 u to enter every says theres no modle shows well no there is and its a big one in hayward all in doors and be hungrey cuz we have all day free food for u hey this is for u guys take a chance and show ur pride thank u

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
show ur model rides cuz this show tour is going to be one of a kind you could be a part of history if u go cuz we got some thing good for u guys

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okey so far for april 10th we have special gest performer.other peformers as well.

free food for every one that comes. 1st and 2place trophyies bikes,trikes and 16in

bikes,we also have a pedal car awards, to as well 1st and 2nd. we will also have

special awards for all classes and best of show. any art u have

bring it and we will be happy to judge it for the show. for the first time we will

have a wing eating contset to see who can win the prize.note 5people must enter

to play or more.also we will have for the first time 2 Y.E.S. tour video game

challenge where u can play to win the prize and winner of one both games will go

play for it all at the supper show in wattsionville. P.s we will add other more info

on this tour as we go any other info call me GABE (ELITE)@ 510-706-9614 thank u

all

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey family support your youth. this is for them to keep them off the streets and

into some thing that they can have fun and in joy thank u all and god bless

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
hey flash, when is your first model show homie. is there a model show on april 10 or is it just a bike show ? :cool:

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
HEY FLASH WEN U GONNA HAVE ANY SHOWS IN SOCALI BRO WE WANT TO GO TO THESE SHOWS BUT TO FAR AWAY HOMIE :happysad: :biggrin:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey brother the closes one i got is in salinas calie june 26 that going to be big for us. if u know of a place or have a spot where we can throw it. then we are there for u

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
was up gabe , hey how many categories u going 2 have 4 the models. it about a 6hr drive 4 me, but i might go homie still dont know yet give me da down low on the show categories, price, ect thnx :cool:

·
want sum come get sum
13,763 Posts
Originally posted by ELITE(FLASH)@Mar 4 2010, 07:14 PM~16799935
hey brother the closes one i got is in salinas calie june 26 that going to be big for us. if u know of a place or have a spot where we can throw it. then we are there for u
HOW FAR IS SALINAS FROM L.A. HOMIE :biggrin:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its about 5hours from u, we got 7 categories,4 best of show awards and also best of

show car model.1)street race-2)hot rods any year-3)wagons any year-4) trucks any

year-5)oldies-6)lowrider street-7)90's & newer---$10 up to 8models after its $5 for

how ever many you have hope to see u there thanks for your support

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
thnx gabe, hey r u providing tables for the models, are you going to have a 1st 2nd 3rd places for each catagories. :cool:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes we will have tables 4 all the models,if we get alot of enrtyies we will have 1st-

2nd-3rd but if not only 1st and 2nd plus special awards and best of show car model

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
thnx flash for everything homie, ill try to make it out there but time will only tell .

hey can u send us the directions , address, time of registration, and all the info for the show pls n thnx. we come from long beach ca 90805 :cool:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts