LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1801 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Zack at Side2Side said he will be there and Demo :biggrin: Just answering for the homie since he's at work :biggrin:

Last edited by Lowriderlegend90 at Sep 12 2003, 11:12 AM

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by Lowriderlegend90@Sep 12 2003, 12:12 PM
Zack at Side2Side said he will be there and Demo :biggrin: Just answering for the homie since he's at work :biggrin:
TELL MY HOMIE ZACK, TO INVITE THE DUDE HES BEEN WANTING TO HOP AGAINST FOR A WHILE NOW I WAS GONNA GO UP THERE TO GET IT ON TAPE BUT NOW WE KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE :biggrin: WHATS UP ZACK :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK+Sep 12 2003, 11:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIG NICK @ Sep 12 2003, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowriderlegend90@Sep 12 2003, 12:12 PM
TELL MY HOMIE ZACK, TO INVITE THE DUDE HES BEEN WANTING TO HOP AGAINST FOR A WHILE NOW I WAS GONNA GO UP THERE TO GET IT ON TAPE BUT NOW WE KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE :biggrin: WHATS UP ZACK :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Damn homie, thats a good Idea, that would be Able that called out Zack, I will call Zack and tell him to call him out for the hop ;)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by GRUMPY@Sep 12 2003, 11:22 AM
ITS GETTIN HOT IN HERRRE
Shit, we up early, wait til everybody else gets going on this!!! Oh it's going to be on fire this is what we needed. COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL it's going to be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by GRUMPY@Sep 12 2003, 12:33 PM
NICK, DID YOU FALL ASLEEP? HEY, CALL ME, I HAVE AN IDEA
i got real busy at work, but i'm back i have some ideas too :0
i been working on a spot to hop and one too party, i think i might have a place were we can party and hop so we be hoppin drunk :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by GRUMPY@Sep 12 2003, 12:42 PM
THE ANCIENT ART OF DRUNKEN HOPPING. :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I think thats what happens when anybody gets drunk you always end up hopping your ride, or atleast me any way, hehehe :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 1801 Posts