LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1801 Posts

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by Lowriderlegend90@Sep 12 2003, 12:12 PM
Zack at Side2Side said he will be there and Demo :biggrin: Just answering for the homie since he's at work :biggrin:
TELL MY HOMIE ZACK, TO INVITE THE DUDE HES BEEN WANTING TO HOP AGAINST FOR A WHILE NOW I WAS GONNA GO UP THERE TO GET IT ON TAPE BUT NOW WE KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE :biggrin: WHATS UP ZACK :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK+Sep 12 2003, 11:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIG NICK @ Sep 12 2003, 11:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowriderlegend90@Sep 12 2003, 12:12 PM
Zack at Side2Side said he will be there and Demo :biggrin: Just answering for the homie since he's at work :biggrin:
TELL MY HOMIE ZACK, TO INVITE THE DUDE HES BEEN WANTING TO HOP AGAINST FOR A WHILE NOW I WAS GONNA GO UP THERE TO GET IT ON TAPE BUT NOW WE KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE :biggrin: WHATS UP ZACK :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Damn homie, thats a good Idea, that would be Able that called out Zack, I will call Zack and tell him to call him out for the hop ;)

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by GRUMPY@Sep 12 2003, 12:33 PM
NICK, DID YOU FALL ASLEEP? HEY, CALL ME, I HAVE AN IDEA
i got real busy at work, but i'm back i have some ideas too :0
i been working on a spot to hop and one too party, i think i might have a place were we can party and hop so we be hoppin drunk :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 1801 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.