LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows the ball rollin on yallz bikes? anything new out ther you wanna share? i jus bought an air brush kit so ima prolly go off on my frame this weekend, and ill prolly do some designs on my fenders and stuff. hey can some one post the parts of a trike kit layed out in pieces? i wanna try to make one in my teck class in skool but i dont know wher to start.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
im still welding mine all covered. i wound up cutting the seat post for nothing :angry:. its going to be all flat back(every damm part) with lime seaweed/tribal flames and blue stripping im doing everything myself :cool:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KOOL, last year i got a girl frame for a dollar from a stoner that goes to my skool and so far ive chopped the seat post off, made a twisted seat post, im gonna tilt the steering tube at an angle so its ridin chopper style, and then after all that i wanna make a custom trike kit for it and put a box that holds 2-12s and a lil bench seat :cool:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I now have skirts, and a tank on the 63 boy's frame (which is getting new paint, hopefully a mural or two, and for christmas I'm buying myself some twisted forks (I only ahve the upper supports now), twisted crank, hear sprocket, and twisted pedals,

For the 69 girl's frame I'm just getting the new orange paint, the new orange plaid seat, my old top twisted forks, new 72 spoke daytons, a twisted extended sissybar, and it'll be done. Just a street ride.

Chrome 327's boy's frame is getting a tank, and fin, white paint with blue pearl, now has a cont. kit, twisted sissybar, and new fan wheels and is soon getting a twisted sissybar.

And since Nobody would take my 70 Bantam girl's frame me and Chrome 327 are putting 72 spoke daytons, new blue paint, all straight parts like the springer fork and sissbar, and it's also gonna be another street ride.

My friend Robert's trike is done. It's now black with a blue velvet seat, 144 spoke baby daytons, twisted forks, twisted sissybar, cont.kit, mirrors, double twisted open steering wheel, double twisted buterfly pedals, and we're thinking bout maybe putting some shove in it but after buying all of that twisted shit the budget is tight!

Well that totals 4 bikes and a trike that I have a hand in. What's everybody else doing nowadays?

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
my parts will all be straight but im using 3 different styles of birdcages. and 2 styles of spears. my wheels are black 4 spoke mags with metal spikes on the sides.

the year after that all the parts will showchromed or gold plated with fan spoke 72 daytons with gold plated spears in the spaces :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
uhm - well ... I just got my new Electra-Cruiser frame yesterday. together with a bent fork, Ducktail fenders and twisted crank. Will put that bad boy together in a few days. That's gonna be my daily - so: no extra mods on it.
My new 20'' 144s arrived about a week ago. These are mounted to my BMX right now. Will go on my stretched 20 incher that I'm working on right now. But that's gonna take a long time untill it's finished.
After all, I'm about finishing a cruizer for my sister and will build another cruiser for my girlfriend.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
HEY FELLAS NICE TO HEAR ALL OF YOU WORKING ON FRAMES. WE ARE TINKERING WITH OUR BIKE AND FIXING TO START BUILDING A TRIKE THAT WILL BE GOING FOR THE TITLE NEXT YEAR. HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE FOR THE HOUSTON SS.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Dec 3 2003, 09:51 AM
HEY FELLAS NICE TO HEAR ALL OF YOU WORKING ON FRAMES. WE ARE TINKERING WITH OUR BIKE AND FIXING TO START BUILDING A TRIKE THAT WILL BE GOING FOR THE TITLE NEXT YEAR. HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE FOR THE HOUSTON SS.
Was up Bit T? so a trick thats cool is it going to be in the same theme as X-Men or you are talking a different route?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos+Dec 3 2003, 08:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cleverlos @ Dec 3 2003, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigTex@Dec 3 2003, 09:51 AM
HEY FELLAS NICE TO HEAR ALL OF YOU WORKING ON FRAMES.  WE ARE TINKERING WITH OUR BIKE AND FIXING TO START BUILDING A TRIKE THAT WILL BE GOING FOR THE TITLE NEXT YEAR.   HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE FOR THE HOUSTON SS.
Was up Bit T? so a trick thats cool is it going to be in the same theme as X-Men or you are talking a different route?[/b][/quote]
WE ARE BUILDING IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEME. BUT DON'T WORRY, IT WILL TURN SOME HEADS......

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any progress pix :cool:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Glad to hear that BigTex. Cant wait to see pictures. There are a lot of dumbfucks overhere talkin about how there going to win trike of the year blah, blah, blah. They dont even know who the trike of the year is but they swear that next year is theres. None of these guys have the modifications or anything to compete at that level... Someone shut these little boys up.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Dec 3 2003, 10:37 PM
Glad to hear that BigTex. Cant wait to see pictures. There are a lot of dumbfucks overhere talkin about how there going to win trike of the year blah, blah, blah. They dont even know who the trike of the year is but they swear that next year is theres. None of these guys have the modifications or anything to compete at that level... Someone shut these little boys up.
youre bringing the bad vibes :uh:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
I dont mean to sound like that. Its just that you are out there at the shows and you hear these guys talking about gold this, hydraulics that, my paint cost me a million $, Custom blah, so and so is going to make my parts. You know the kind of guy. No respect. Its all about the trophys and they think that there the best out there. I know that Im out there to win too but Im not about that. I keep hearing about how cool Sebatian Paz, BigTex and other bike owners are. I wish everyone out there was like these guys. But the reality is that there are some real assholes out there that take the fun out of the whole lowrider bike thing. Some of these guys want to make it to the top over night. Im sorry but some people need to be put in there place...

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Dec 3 2003, 11:35 PM
I dont mean to sound like that. Its just that you are out there at the shows and you hear these guys talking about gold this, hydraulics that, my paint cost me a million $, Custom blah, so and so is going to make my parts. You know the kind of guy. No respect. Its all about the trophys and they think that there the best out there. I know that Im out there to win too but Im not about that. I keep hearing about how cool Sebatian Paz, BigTex and other bike owners are. I wish everyone out there was like these guys. But the reality is that there are some real assholes out there that take the fun out of the whole lowrider bike thing. Some of these guys want to make it to the top over night. Im sorry but some people need to be put in there place...
oh ok i took it the wrong way but your right on that one. Im not about the damm throphies to me its all about cruising for me i hate shows because only carshow people see your shit it gets monotenous after a while. i like riding my cruiser to show off to the people that dont go to car shows to see my shit and know what im about. plus i get pist when they wont let you ride your shit before the show :angry: . im making my own parts i want to keep the bike completely done by me. plus i got sick of the damm bike lolo stereotype i just want a nicely done Suede Rat Bike.

i found a name for my bike its going to be called Night Shift Express :cool:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
right now im working on all on all the frame work on a raked frame i got all my parts except the rims,headset ,spring and paint but i got 4 bikes im working and i only about 8 hours a week to work on em and i wana finish em before the end of winter

·
Registered
363 Posts
i have finally started up agaain on my bike and welded skirts and a tank and saving up for all NEW chrome parts! :D

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
YEAH I GOTTA SAY SEBASTIAN PAZ IS REAL DOWN TO EARTH. HE IS ABOUT DOING THE BIKE UP THE WAY HE WANTS, NOT THE WAY THE JUDGE WANTS, AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I GOT FROM TALKING TO HIM. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT HOW SOME PEOPLE TRIP. I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG, I BUILD TO WIN, BUT WHEN YOU LOSE DON'T GET PISSED ABOUT IT. IT WAS FAIRLY DONE SO GET OVER IT. ANOTHER THING THAT BUGS IS WHEN THE OWNER OF THE BIKE TALKS TO THE JUDGE TO POINT OUT ALL THE FEATURES OF THE BIKE. COME ON, LET THE JUDGE DO HIS JOB AND GET OFF HIS NUTS.

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
I dont get mad. If I lost it was for a reason right? I take pictures of my compitition and sit down to compare notes. Then I say to my self, that guy has better paint or his plating was better or whatever. I really like the way everyone gets along on this site. I only wish it was like this at the shows. Heres a little story about what Im talking about. I met this guy and he has a 3 wheeler. I guess he was the best trike around because he had all these trophies. Then I showed up at the shows and we started talking. I thought this guy was going to be cool. He had a lot of ideas and we were really getting along. I liked his trike to. So they judged the bikes and he gor 3rd and I got 2nd. That guy got kinda mad and left. He calls me before the next show and tell me hes going to beat me. I said ok, we will se what happens. At the end of the show I said good luck and he seamed ok. I got 1st and he got 2nd. I went to get my trophy and went to look for him to say bye and he was gone. After that show people kept comming up to me about how the other guy was saying that he sould have one first and blah, blah, blah. I did not let all that get to me. Next show he redid his paint and parts. He got first and after that came up to me and started mouthing off infront of everyone. If I was anyone else I would have let him have it but I didnt do anything. Thats the kinda people that kill it for me. Good luck with your project Lownslow302. Dont forget to post pictures...

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Dec 4 2003, 08:24 PM
started mouthing off infront of everyone. If I was anyone else I would have let him have it but I didnt do anything. Thats the kinda people that kill it for me.
dude you shouldve let him have it if he lost 2 shows to you then won one then talks shit in front of everyone you shouldve fuckin ripped on him did you ever see him again?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts