LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every1! my computer started fuckin up a while back and i got it fixed but it took me a month or so to figure out y my internet wasnt workin. i only get 10 hours a month <unless sum1 knows any netzero secrets> but ill be here as much as i can. i finally got the grand national done but camera batts are lost so pics will have to wait til i find them. i been hittin my thrift store connection hard and picked up a few kits <some of which are up for trade for the right shit> this is what i got:
58 impala
fnf supra <paint is done and now im lookin for the wheels i need>
fnf eclipse <already got the metal body movie car so im doin this 1 different as soon as i can figure out what color its gonna be>
83 camaro z28 <just picked it up tonight, gonna rework a few things on it and build a replica of my 85 iroc>
the flower power vw bug <started 1 a long time ago but lost a few parts but i found another 1 at the thrift store so its gonna get finished soon>
and for possible trades i got:
66 malibu SS
shelby series 1
pininfarina mythos <this 1 has a few parts that r put together but nothin major>
all the parts r there on all 3 cars but im not really into dragsters or exotics. id like to build the malibu as a lolo but i dont see it happenin with all the other projects i got goin on.
this is the stuff i need if any1 has any of it for trade or for sale:
1 chrome 5 star wheel from the revell integra type r kit and possibly a set of tires from the same kit
as many sets of chrome 3 piece pegasus wire wheels as possible
the tpi engine out of the old 67 impala kit
a set of iroc wheels if any1 has them
62 impala kit
monte carlo ss kit
training day monte carlo kit
50 chevy p/u kit
any impala kits
the old 86 or 87 chevy pickup street machine kit <the 1 that was black with red stripes on the box.
i know its a long post and im askin a lot but im gettin new shit all the time so if any1 can help lemme know. the priority right now is the integra wheel tho b/c i need to do this supra. i got a lot of other shit up for sale or trade too so if ya need anything holla at me. look for pics on this post in a few days :wave:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn i forgot i had these pics taken b4 the computer crashed so i thought id post them to keep yall busy til the cam is charged.....
first 1 is a pic of the hood. as you can see i cut the holes out and im gonna put the screen in as soon as the paint is finished and cleared.....

this next 1 is the basecoat and mocked up with the wheels. like i said b4 if any1 has 1 of these wheels that you can hook me up with lemme know. btw my stupid ass didnt know that i didnt have to spray a basecoat with testors competition orange....

this last 1 is the last coat of paint i did on it last month. the car is gonna be this color with all the proper decals, the hood is cut, im using the integra wheels b/c theyre bigger and more realistic looking and im using a 6 piece wing from the fnf eclipse which has way more detail and is shorter so it looks way better. more pics soon.......

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
LOOKS LIKE SHIT!! :angry:

j/k

look great man

WELCOME BACK! :biggrin:

i wish i could finish one of my projects ;)

good luck on the rest of your projects :cool:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx for the props. i got more pics taken tonight. the first pic you cant see very well but it the 6 piece wing on the supra. btw i forgot to mention in the last post i also molded the body kit. notice in this pic you cant see the line where the back bumper meets the rest of the body..

this next 1 is my eclipse. sum1 please give me color ideas for it.

and finally the long awaited pics of the finished grand national

FEEEDBAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Nov 5 2003, 11:02 PM
i got wood now :biggrin: lol

i been wanting to get the supra and eclipse for awhile now but been pretty leary about them being shitty looking but i'm sprung on them all over again now that i seen the actual bodies instead of cheesy ass artwork on the boxes.
so i know what i'm saving my pennies up for next :biggrin:

lookin good :thumbsup:

P.S. i might be interested in some of that stuff you got.
PM me with some pics, that always makes me want stuff even more. lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok ray ill take pics tonight, just lemme know whatcha want pics of. i finally decided on paint for te clips so ill have more pics of it up tonight too. i decided on the same color blue as the grand national with silver graphics on the side. btw does any1 know how much decal film costs? i need sum but ive never bought the stuff b4. can i use it in my printer? i need to make the number 12 decal for the front of the supra b/c the kit doesnt come with it...............

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 5 2003, 11:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 5 2003, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--endlesslove2@Nov 5 2003, 11:02 PM
i got wood now :biggrin: lol

i been wanting to get the supra and eclipse for awhile now but been pretty leary about them being shitty looking but i'm sprung on them all over again now that i seen the actual bodies instead of cheesy ass artwork on the boxes.
so i know what i'm saving my pennies up for next :biggrin:

lookin good :thumbsup:

P.S. i might be interested in some of that stuff you got.
PM me with some pics, that always makes me want stuff even more. lol[/b][/quote]
My homie has a F&F Supra and it is tight,Ill post pics when it is completely done :cool:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 6 2003, 03:02 PM
how mutch u want for the 50 chevy Pickup? and the 86 P/u ?
thats the stuff he's looking for man. lol

you gonna put speakers in strange places if you get one? ;)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the only thing on the gn that is foiled is the trim around the taillights. the rest of the trim is painted on it. how much you need or what do you want in trade for that wheel? i was gonna try and take pics of the clipse after it gets painted tonight but the chances r lookin slim now b/c when i sprayed the silver after i put the masks on the paint on the hood and under 1 of the masks started crackin so i had to strip the paint re primer repaint and remask the whole damn thang......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts