LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick yes or no. Can 80 style GM a-arms like off a caddy fit a 74-76 caprice or impala. NO need for smart ass opn's just a yes or no. thank you for your time in reading.

·
Registered
407 Posts
my dad has a 73 caprice and the a arms are the same as my 86 caprice so i'm gonna say yes because caddy and caprice a arms are the same. As for the impala arms i think they r diiferrent the cross shaft is not the same and the bolts won't line up right. Hope this helps :biggrin:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by caprice man@Nov 25 2003, 03:53 PM
my dad has a 73 caprice and the a arms are the same as my 86 caprice so i'm gonna say yes because caddy and caprice a arms are the same. As for the impala arms i think they r diiferrent the cross shaft is not the same and the bolts won't line up right. Hope this helps :biggrin:
what years are the caddy and caprice a-arms the same? i thought they were different.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare@Nov 25 2003, 07:13 AM
Just a quick yes or no. Can 80 style GM a-arms like off a caddy fit a 74-76 caprice or impala. NO need for smart ass opn's just a yes or no. thank you for your time in reading.
They are different, the 70's are more flat and the newer ones drop down on the ends. They would probally work but it would change something.

·
Registered
589 Posts
YES THEY WILL THERE BASICALLY GM USED A LOT OF THE SAME SHIT FOR A LOT OF YAERS LIKE OM MY '95 'LAC I HAVE A SET OF UPPER (THAT I EXTENDED ) FROM A '78 OLDS DELTA
GM BABY
NUTHIN LIKE IT :biggrin:

·
Registered
589 Posts
DAMN I FUCKED A COUPLE WORDS UP ON THERE :uh:
FUCK IT :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts