LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 890 Posts

·
Against the Grain
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not gonna be posting to much cause i dont take alot of pics.
ive been postponing starting my own topic till i got some of my unique mods finished.
i still got a long way to go but here is where im at.

shaved emblems, indicators, bumperettes,plate holder. custom grill. and clear corners.

shaved plate/reverse light hole, shaved upper bumper. and frenched plate box.
i still need to make a filler between the bumper and deck lid.
there is alot left for me to do but i just had to show off my new mods. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
LOOKING REAL GOOD..I honestly like it, so people might not. But i think its a nice clean look, and like you said its something a little different. good job :thumbsup:

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
That shit looks pretty wild. Very interesting and clean work! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
i don't like 90'd caddies personally i think their played out but damn looks great with those mods alot cleaner :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by dekay24@Feb 5 2007, 09:00 PM~7184665
ive been postponing starting my own topic till i got some of my unique mods finished.

shaved emblems, indicators, bumperettes,plate holder. custom grill. and clear corners.

there is alot left for me to do but i just had to show off my new mods. :biggrin:
:cool: VERY NICE

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Originally posted by dekay24@Feb 5 2007, 09:00 PM~7184665

:cool:

·
Against the Grain
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by 1FIRME92@Feb 6 2007, 07:27 AM~7187761
HEY WERE DO U GET THE CLEAR CORNER LENSES FOR THE CADDY I BEEN TRYING TO GET SOME
made em, just cut em apart and took the orange out and replaced it with frosted plexi.
its not that easy without breakin them, take your time and be carefull!

·
Against the Grain
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx for all the positive feedback, i was kinda worried alot of people wouldnt like me strayin from the norm.

i still got alot of work to do. the top needs upholstry, the chrome rockers gotta go on, and all the glass and trim. the paint is also not finished, there will be a mural along the back of the deck lid and maybe on the sides of the hood. then a FULL pinstripe job. (i am a pinstriper, so im gonna go off) then ill start the interior. it will be more hot rod inspired (custom dash, tweed) but still use the factory style seats.

P.S. anyone know where i can get the trim along the bottom off the top, where the vinyl ends. mine was a half top and now im doin it full top and the trim doesnt go all the way to the side window.

P.S.S. anybody wanna sell me 90 rear side markers, as you can see in the pics i found out the 80s dont work. :)

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
im glad im not the only naked caddy, although yours is way more naked!
i love it, what do i gotta do for a bumper like that!? all that shit looks good, but i like the oldschool clips better, i like my "eyelids"

really though great gob, i love all of it.

1 - 20 of 890 Posts