LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT UP PEOPLEZ NEW YORK, NEW YORK BIG CITY OF DREAMS! BORN N RAISED , ROCHESTER N.Y IVE BEEN SEEIN A LOT MORE N.Y MEMBERS PEACE OUT ,KREWL :cool:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I'm actually from DE but I live in NY (Nanuet, actually) five days a week so I guess I'll rep the city.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yo 77 i checked out your montee looking real good u doin all work yourself? ,krewl :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Dec 10 2003, 08:48 AM
yo 77 i checked out your montee looking real good u doin all work yourself? ,krewl :biggrin:
im doing most of the work myself.. hoppins10 (doug) from here has come down and helped with some of the grinding and polishing and Ragu helped alot with helping me locate parts... plus all my family members helpin out now and then. but i try to keep it all in my shop ya know?

im gonna pay to have the car painted and possibly pay for some interior work and right now im having deluka in lyons powdercoat my frame.. so that kinda stuff i wont be doing in my shop...

so hows your caddy commin? you got any pics of it on the net?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yup Rochester here. Hey Matt we gotta get you rollin this summer. We need to show up all the air ricers. Because my truck isnt too much to look at right now.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by HoppinS10@Dec 10 2003, 11:04 AM
Yup Rochester here. Hey Matt we gotta get you rollin this summer. We need to show up all the air ricers. Because my truck isnt too much to look at right now.
:roflmao:

yeah i do gotta get rollin.. but you still clownin them ricers man! too bad you didnt make it to that show in macedon.. youda killed them all.. youda doubled the highest hop at least! hell prolly quadrupled it!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey 77 monte , i wanna avoid showing any pics for a lil while ,the pics i do have r not much ta look at.not ta mention i have not even looked at that car in few months...ihalf done body work ive even gotta nice leak in my trunk and its sittin on some B.S bolt ons ,u cant see her in this condition sorry ,soon as possible ill post some pics sounds like u got your shiat comin together ...nice! peace out ,krewl :uh:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Dec 10 2003, 03:48 PM
hey 77 monte , i wanna avoid showing any pics for a lil while ,the pics i do have r not much ta look at.not ta mention i have not even looked at that car in few months...ihalf done body work ive even gotta nice leak in my trunk and its sittin on some B.S bolt ons ,u cant see her in this condition sorry ,soon as possible ill post some pics sounds like u got your shiat comin together ...nice! peace out ,krewl :uh:
thats cool man i understand sounds like you got alot of big plans though i cant wait to see you out rollin the caddy hopefully this year :biggrin:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oo i need ta be rollin this year !! i was just talkin to ya bot,hoppins10,have u seen his setup? is his reds a srtylin pump?he isnt sure . :cool: peace out ,krewl

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yo not that lowyet, im reppin 585 off hudson ave ,where ya at? :) krewl

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by kaptonkrewl2003@Dec 10 2003, 10:18 PM
oo i need ta be rollin this year !! i was just talkin to ya bot,hoppins10,have u seen his setup? is his reds a srtylin pump?he isnt sure . :cool: peace out ,krewl
yeah ive seen his stylin pump hes got it liftin the back of his truck.

looks like we got more and more riders commin from rochester... next year should be one hell of a cruizing season :biggrin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
freeport (strong island), new york....

peace!!!....

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice ta see everyone from n.y showin love on lil keep it comin guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered