LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by dayton roller+Oct 5 2003, 03:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Oct 5 2003, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg@Oct 5 2003, 08:10 PM
how much for 18 inch bolt on chrome wirez?

for gold?
:uh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:[/b][/quote]
are you homeboyz? no? then stay the fuck out of the topic!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,273 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg+Oct 5 2003, 08:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lukedogg @ Oct 5 2003, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -dayton [email protected] 5 2003, 03:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg
@Oct 5 2003, 08:10 PM
how much for 18 inch bolt on chrome wirez?

for gold?

:uh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:
are you homeboyz? no? then stay the fuck out of the topic!!!![/b][/quote]
calm down puto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg@Oct 5 2003, 05:10 PM
bolt on
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg@Oct 5 2003, 07:11 PM
its for my brother, he has to commute to Orlando every day and he doesnt want to have to worry about the wheels poppin off
wont pop off if there put on right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by dayton roller+Oct 7 2003, 10:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dayton roller @ Oct 7 2003, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Oct 6 2003, 12:32 AM
WELL IM SORRY,,WE DONT MAKE 18 INCH BOLT-ONS...CALL ME 909-5388246
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
damm stop cock blockin,,,your in everyone shit about daytons,,,,if someone ask about dayton then bark.piche puto ,you act like a doog in heat!!! :0
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top