LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bum bum bumm ... after four days (might have been two) in a complete blurr of drugs alchohol cops and and extreme lack of sleep with added ITG exaustion i walked into my computer room to find this....

i think i might have built it

and what i never posted pics of and that chris2low sent me was this

:thumbsup: thanks man

nahh im jus playin he sent me these minus the crown

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by lalove@Aug 29 2006, 01:56 AM~6063562
how much every thing except what chris sold you ??? and good job homie !!!!  :biggrin:

oooo oooo ooo i love this part ( mind me still fucked up )

1* 9oz paintball tank 25$
2* remote pin puncture 8$ amazon.com
3* hoses 3$ masterimagecustoms.com
4* manual air valve 30$ master image customs.com + $10 ship
5* aprrox 15$ (bought some i didnt need) fitting is plumbing of home depot (pain in the ass to find the right ones)

91 $ total

chris 2 lows shit 35$ shipped

gand total............................................. $126 @[email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected] lol INTERNET

plus you gotta modify your neck ring to pivot i still am in the process of doing that ... i made like 3 so far that didn work

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
just pure bud for me but its just because it doesnt look like its worth more than that i understand that you put more money in to it that 100 $

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by lalove@Aug 29 2006, 03:00 AM~6063932
just pure bud for me but its just because it doesnt look like its worth more than that i understand that you put more money in to it that 100 $

thing is people bug out tryin to make their own and no one ever gives out the secret ( there reli is none tho) and they wind up giving up... i spent a year finding all the parts little by little

only place to buy a complete system is from that guy in the mag and he charges $400 ... you can get hydros with that

n nobody worry i am in the process of making step by step video turorial of the setup

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
to be honest if you would upgrade some stuff i would actually give you like 250 if you made a csutom bracket for the switch and tank , plus chrome everything !! :0

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by lalove@Aug 29 2006, 03:12 AM~6063979
to be honest if you would upgrade some stuff i would actually give you like 250 if you made a csutom bracket for the switch and tank , plus chrome everything !!  :0
word ... i might get chromed but the switch is being mounted to the frame of my bike so i personally have no use for a bracket

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by LOWX732@Aug 28 2006, 10:03 PM~6063598
oooo oooo ooo i love this part ( mind me still fucked up )
1* 9oz paintball tank 25$
2* remote pin puncture 8$ amazon.com
3* hoses 3$ masterimagecustoms.com
4* manual air valve 30$ master image customs.com + $10 ship
5* aprrox 15$ (bought some i didnt need) fitting is plumbing of home depot (pain in the ass to find the right ones)

91 $ total

chris 2 lows shit 35$ shipped

gand total............................................. $126 @[email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected] lol INTERNET

plus you gotta modify your neck ring to pivot i still am in the process of doing that ... i made like 3 so far that didn work
Pics of the switch? How long did it take to get it?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 29 2006, 03:16 AM~6063999
Pics of the switch? How long did it take to get it?
2-3 days to ship .. and ups fukkin held it for 5 .. they almost sent it back

1 - 20 of 65 Posts