LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys 1st place 16" Full Custom in Vegas this year, yeah baby :biggrin:

Alright I got a frame for you guys if interested, 20" radical I was starting but cant finish cuz of $$$ and time so its up on the table at $1,000 OBO I got $1100 invested but its only 80% - 90% complete depending on how the new owner wants it done but it'll win you some shows anywhere you're at once its done. Its shaped for 16" wheels.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I see you guys lookin but no one's postin. I'll throw up some pics in the "post your rides" section pretty soon here. This ain't no crap bike, this will be rollin with the big dogs when its completed. All that mainly needs to be done is bondo and its done unless the new owner wants to continue on with it but its pretty much ready for bondo. I'm talkin this is a Super Show quality bike. It'll definately take sweepstakes anywhere. I dunno about a Sweeps win in Vegas but if you build bad ass parts it definately has potential. :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics now available in " Post your rides" section

·
Registered
80 Posts

i aint trying to hate but that wont sell for $1,000...i mean i like your ideas but they werent execute correctly.there are a couple things that you can try...1) yank it apart start new :ugh:. 2) lower the price...exrtremely.3) you can try to primer it up so that it won t look so ragidy. it might give it a cleaner look.

i noticed that you have alot of the same ideas and thoughts of bike designs as i do. so i appreciate seeing any totally custom bikes or attempts. :)

and just for the records this wasnt a reply to hate on you or anything its just that this post was passed up many times and jus wanted to give some input...

Last edited by himae15 at Oct 21 2003, 09:02 PM

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by himae15@Oct 21 2003, 10:00 PM

i aint trying to hate but that wont sell for $1,000...i mean i like your ideas but they werent execute correctly.there are a couple things that you can try...1) yank it apart start new :ugh:. 2) lower the price...exrtremely.3) you can try to primer it up so that it won t look so ragidy. it might give it a cleaner look.

i noticed that you have alot of the same ideas and thoughts of bike designs as i do. so i appreciate seeing any totally custom bikes or attempts. :)

and just for the records this wasnt a reply to hate on you or anything its just that this post was passed up many times and jus wanted to give some input...
can it fly with those flaps

·
Registered
115 Posts
ya man do you have any piks of the diamond tank?and will you go any lower on the price cus thats kinda pricey and i want it and is there any parts you have to go with it? :biggrin:

Last edited by funkrebels at Oct 21 2003, 11:11 PM

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by funkrebels@Oct 22 2003, 08:11 AM
ya man do you have any piks of the diamond tank?and will you go any lower on the price cus thats kinda pricey and i want it and is there any parts you have to go with it? :biggrin:
Finally a real person interested in it.

Actually the bike has evolved nicely since the pics, those were very early pics and those flaps can be welded or left open by the buyer or I could have it welded shut.

I will post recent pics when I get them scanned in. This frame is worth $1,000 but hey I can knock some off for some serious buyers not the haters that are just going to cry and say "$1,000 is too much blah blah" The posted price is $1K OBO and I dont mean $5 either.

The diamond tank and lower support bar is what puts the bike over the top but like I said I gotta get pics of that scanned in.

·
Registered
80 Posts
well i can still tell you that even with those forks and wut not that aint worth a grand. i mean tell me the key points that make it worth that? nothing special about it. it really looks like if you would have spent more time on it that it would have turned out more nice....

not trying to put you down but i mean if you think that is worth a thousand dollars than you might need to look twice at the pics...and jus because you put in a shit load of hours into it (if you did) that dont mean that the price should go up....its quality over quanity... think about the guy who invented post its...i mean its a peice of paper with a lil glue on the back...that guy made millions from a simple idea...

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like I said, these are very early pics. The front tank and lower support bar came out sweet and there is more added to the rear, the bike is a guaranteed show winner when whoever buys it completes it. I dont expect to get $1k for it but thats what I have into it. I will look at all offers between $500 and $1,000 if any buyers out there are seriousely interested in an investment that is true to their sport.

·
Registered
80 Posts
aright well i was jus letting you know not trying to bust your bubble

love to see the finished pics

·
Registered
121 Posts
That frame looks tight bro and i bet it will take sweepstakes i wish i had the money for it but i dont i just wanted to say its a neat frame and worths its money come on guys offer the homie soemthing i think its worth it peace.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by satansprophecy66@Oct 23 2003, 05:21 AM
That frame looks tight bro and i bet it will take sweepstakes i wish i had the money for it but i dont i just wanted to say its a neat frame and worths its money come on guys offer the homie soemthing i think its worth it peace.
Thanks man. I'm having it bondoed up and prepped for paint so it will look a lot better than these early shots of it. It has a bad ass molded seat that has been added to the one in the pics and the diamond front tank and lower support bar is something that looks bad ass that not many bikes out there have done in the past. It will be up to par by the time its really ready to be sold :cool:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
get some more pics of it, at least primered

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by dissko@Nov 2 2003, 05:58 PM
get some more pics of it, at least primered
Its not done yet but I'll post pics once its ready for paint. It may be a couple months though. Its just the bare metal right now, it still needs bondo :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts