LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I am new to the models with hydro's and I want to know where to go to get the stuff i need.I already know about Hoppin' Hydro's, cuz I already bought a 63 impala and some of the goodies.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I saw a few lowriders on websites with radiosack parts on them.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick@Oct 7 2003, 03:20 PM
yeah, I saw a few lowriders on websites with radiosack parts on them.
Yep, lots of ppl get there stuff from radio shack. You can get everything you need for a hopper or dancer there. But if you aren't sure about doing one from scratch. A Hoppin Hydros pre-built chassis is really worth looking into. ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been building models for a few years now, and I like the lowrider scene, so I want to learn more about it. After i build up the impala, i wanna make a bed dancer truck model using an old GMC Sanoma model I have. :cool:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick@Oct 7 2003, 04:04 PM
I have been building models for a few years now, and I like the lowrider scene, so I want to learn more about it. After i build up the impala, i wanna make a bed dancer truck model using an old GMC Sanoma model I have. :cool:
Cool man! Good luck. and post up some pics when your done :biggrin:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will put pics up when i'm done.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does Radio Shack sell already built lowriders, or are they custom?

·
Registered
86 Posts
HEY! WANNA KNOW THE BEST WAY TO GET THAT ANODIZED LOOK ON A SET OF MODEL DZ....color the lip, or where ever you wanna have anodized with a *sharpie* maker thats close to the color you want....it looks anodized, but its gotta be a permanent one

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by USOlimoONtheBUMPER@Oct 7 2003, 10:37 PM
HEY! WANNA KNOW THE BEST WAY TO GET THAT ANODIZED LOOK ON A SET OF MODEL DZ....color the lip, or where ever you wanna have anodized with a *sharpie* maker thats close to the color you want....it looks anodized, but its gotta be a permanent one
its been done. but thanks for telling us all. got any models you wanna post up?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, I wasn't sure because i was lookin at the radioshack car with the bus body on it and it was 3-wheelin.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by USOlimoONtheBUMPER@Oct 7 2003, 10:41 PM
i dont have my cam wit me, but when i go home, ill post some...my cars aint all fancy but they workin wit somethin, and they look iite for street models
cool.sorry its just that it 22:40 here in england so i get confused.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Oct 7 2003, 05:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Oct 7 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--USOlimoONtheBUMPER@Oct 7 2003, 10:41 PM
i dont have my cam wit me, but when i go home, ill post some...my cars aint all fancy but they workin wit somethin, and they look iite for street models
cool.sorry its just that it 22:40 here in england so i get confused.[/b][/quote]
10:40 by our time, might already know that though.

-Chris Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts