LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i bought a york 210 for my silverado to replace the one that was on it already. but when i got the old one out of the truck it was different than the one that i had bought, meaning that it does not fit the old bracket and the top where the hoses attach are different. so my question is did i buy the wrong model? and if so how can i find the right model? any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i'm not sure that it was a 210 i thought it was but i must be wrong here are pics of both new and old

first pic is th old one pics3-4 are the new one pic 4 old one is on the left thanks for your help

·
Registered
11,655 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i checked with the place i bought my 210 from he said it looks like a mini 206. he also said if i shipped the 210 back and 25.00 for shipping he would send me the mini 206. which one is better? should i get the mini or build a bracket? what would you do?

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Well that's kinda up to you the 210 in noticeably bigger as in
The 206 is 6.10 cu. in. and the 210 is 10.3 cu. in. it's gonna fill your tank allot quicker.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would i have to make any other changes than the bracket, and the fittings at the top? will it still turn on and shut off properly? thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
11,655 Posts
Originally posted by life'sadrag@Jan 18 2010, 09:38 PM~16332729
would i have to make any other changes than the bracket, and the fittings at the top? will it still turn on and shut off properly? thanks again for your help.
Well it look's like someone hacked off the other side of that fitting to make it work w/ that 206.You should be fine,i'd try to get another ear welded on tho so you'll make it solid again.And yes as long as you just unplugged that 1 wire (coming outa the compressor)you'll be fine.

Btw them fittings are not cheap like $70 i think i payed thru kilby so dont throw them away just find someone that can weld ;)

Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts