LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if there is any chrome yorks out there, or what do I have to do to send mine to the platers.

Please help, Im in desperate need.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Sep 1 2005, 09:48 AM~3732302
I want to know if there is any chrome yorks out there, or what do I have to do to send mine to the platers.

Very bad idea, the York runs on the hot side already, chroming it will only compound this.
However, they are made out of aluminum, maybe if you dropped it off at that polisher of yours...... ;)

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Sep 1 2005, 06:48 AM~3732302

I have a pic of a polished york on a car, but I am not posting because Curtis is too cool to reply to Pm's. :0

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz@Sep 1 2005, 10:13 PM~3736519
I have a pic of a polished york on a car,  but I am not posting because Curtis is too cool to reply to Pm's. :0
ya, I've noticed that, I sent him one on Saturday and still havent received a response.
He must be living in the 64 and having his girl type this out fr him so he doesnt have to leave it :biggrin:

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, Ok, Ok, I replied to your PM's, sorry I have been a little busy trying to get the 64 back in louisville, can you send the pic???? PLEASE! :worship:

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
16,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on, hook it up! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Sep 3 2005, 04:37 AM~3744467
Come on, hook it up! :biggrin:

Dude, I'll look for it later on, I have 10 cd's with hundreds of pics on them, so it might take a while, I dunno if i still got it, but it was in a g-body too, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts