·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
groove pulley = serpentine?

you can usually get used Yorks with double V pulleys for about 50 on eBay, or 20 at the junkyard..

serpentine ones are quite harder to find

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Nov 4 2003, 05:16 PM
it has rotolock fittings..

you can easily fabricate your own fittings though, they all bolt on with 2 bolts..

or you can buy the right ones at http://onboardair.com
rotolock fitting just screw on they don't have the 2 bolts dumbass!!! :0 :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz+Nov 4 2003, 11:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skandalouz @ Nov 4 2003, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--216RIDER@Nov 4 2003, 05:16 PM
it has rotolock fittings..

you can easily fabricate your own fittings though, they all bolt on with 2 bolts..

or you can buy the right ones at http://onboardair.com
rotolock fitting just screw on they don't have the 2 bolts dumbass!!! :0 :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
hmmmmmmmm

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
try to have a small lantern battery with you to check the clutch, other than that, put your finger on the exhaust port and spin the inner part of the clutch, it should build up air pressure pretty quick...

but, as always, anything used is a slight gamble..

·
Registered
277 Posts
the Yorks are rebuildable and I believe that you can get whatever pully you need separately so if you get a good deal on a v-belt comp you can buy a serpentine pully to go on it.

if you pull one from a j/y see if they'll waranty on it.

I used the stock a/c compressor to pump air on the old Mazda I had. It worked good. I just tapped the holes to 3/8 and 1/4 NPT. Remember that the output line is going to get hot so use hard line or braided steel for a good foot or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts