LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Is that being used for air suspension? What car is that in?

Also, could you get a different avatar please? That one makes me feel ill. I prefer your previous ones.

:cheesy:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yea its being use for A/C

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Is that an air conditioning set-up? I couldn't see a drier or anything.

Mark, when you have a laughing outburst, make sure you end on an 'A' and not an 'H', otherwise it sounds wrong ;).

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by M-827@Nov 29 2003, 08:06 PM
Is that an air conditioning set-up? I couldn't see a drier or anything.

Mark, when you have a laughing outburst, make sure you end on an 'A' and not an 'H', otherwise it sounds wrong ;).
he lost his breath and had to stop abrubtly

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Nov 29 2003, 07:27 PM

he lost his breath and had to stop abrubtly
Sounds dangerous. That 'person' in one of your previous avatars had a similar problem: he tried to fart and got stuck on the 'a' and never got to the 'rt'!
:0

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Nov 29 2003, 07:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Nov 29 2003, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--M-827@Nov 29 2003, 08:06 PM
Is that an air conditioning set-up?  I couldn't see a drier or anything.

he lost his breath and had to stop abrubtly[/b][/quote]
i find this to be true

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 2 2003, 07:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 2 2003, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1lorodeo@Nov 30 2003, 08:12 PM
k now I see it, its like a wheres waldo picture, damn waldo  see you know you bastard
:biggrin: :biggrin:

[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts