LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
use the origiona lbracket and fab it up to fit the york. i know people have done it on g body's before, don't waste your time with the stock one.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
a pressure switch, check valve, hose to the tank

i run my power to the york through a relay that is only on with the ignition, it prevents the clutch from being pulled in when the car isnt on...

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
damn shorty, you're like a part time job :biggrin:

Mine is 8.5" tall, 5.5" wide, and 5.5" deep for the main body, excluding the clutch... my clutch, single groove, is about 2" deep, and 6" in diameter..

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
cool, ya, Ill post it on the website later, but just download it from there, if I exceed my bandwidth, they charge me $$

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by shorty 2low+Sep 14 2003, 05:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shorty 2low @ Sep 14 2003, 05:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 08:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--shorty 2low
@Sep 14 2003, 12:23 AM
what are the mesurments on a york? side to side top to bottom , front to back :biggrin:

you got the internet, start looking!

www.onboardair.com
yes i do have the net and yes i have look...and on the site you posted but they never stated the mesurements!

does anyone know anyone or see or have pics of a york on a g-body??[/b][/quote]
Then you didn't even look at the site very hard then

http://www.onboardair.com/jpgs/4.jpg

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are all the same size, the only way to tell the difference is by removing the clutch and looking at the output shaft.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
shaft type will tell you compressor size..

do a yahoo search for york compressor identification... a lot of off road type websites have that info, those guys love these things..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts