LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make a DRAW.

I have some powder coated switch extensions (aluminum with set screw) left over from the summer.

2 bags of 10 (5 long, 5 fatties of each color)

Pearl Green
Ice White

When I mail out the books that people from Layitlow bought, I'll close my eyes and drop a bag in of extensions into two packages.

And I'm not going to say who got them until you post it yourself. I promise someone will win only from this site. And you'll find out who after they're shipped out. This only counts on the day I ship them out. So those who've already paid by cheque or money order or paypal your already in. The draw will be the day I ship which is the day I get the books, approx. 3 weeks or less. Your odds are at the worst out of 99 becasue I'm keeping book #1. Click my signature and scroll to the bottom to see how many reserved copies are called for.

The extension are worth $100.00 a bag

Good Luck, and we'll see who gets them soon enough..

CLICK MY SIGNATURE for book info...

Also Just want to THANK TONY for letting me use the pesco site for my book info. Don't forget to visit www.squaredump.com

Last edited by Volv_lo at Dec 30 2003, 08:11 AM

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i wonder if imma win???

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I'm in!!!!! HAve you recieved the Mail yet??????

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Sure, any time I can help out to promote a great product.

Hit me up if I can some how help in other ways too.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So down to less than two weeks for shipping, I haven't recieved any of the cheques yet but theres more than enough time to be in for the draw. lots of paypal tho, gotta love paypal eh??

Just want to thank everyone for their patience and have a great year!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts