LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Damn, that price can't be right :0 all that shit is top of the line name brand... SMC Gold valves... viar compressors... slam specialties bags... and it is all 1/2" with 15mm valves!!! plus it even comes with the circut breakers and pressure switch... it has EVERYTHING you need. That is a pimp ass setup, I'd jump on that shit for sure!!! :biggrin:

Last edited by NeverFinished96 at Oct 7 2003, 06:46 AM

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by NeverFinished96@Oct 7 2003, 07:45 AM
Damn, that price can't be right :0 all that shit is top of the line name brand... SMC Gold valves... viar compressors... slam specialties bags... and it is all 1/2" with 15mm valves!!! plus it even comes with the circut breakers and pressure switch... it has EVERYTHING you need. That is a pimp ass setup, I'd jump on that shit for sure!!! :biggrin:
damn! i just checked it out. in like 6 hours, 19 bids and its up to 300. thats still reeeaaly cheap tho huh?
with two days left im sure its got a lot more to climb. ill have to keep my eye out on other auctions by that guy.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by bouncy_like_tigger@Oct 7 2003, 02:21 PM
YA but if you read the second review, tis the same product, and heres the review...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2424345644

Neutral : word to the wise DONT sell an item that you dont have,money was refunded ty

IT had 51 bids and ended at 970 bux...

I wouldnt go for it after reading that.
I never buy stuff that there is no picture of...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts