LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the board, I've been reading it for a couple of weeks, and now felt erady to join. I want to thank everyone for igniting my modeling flame, haven't worked on my models for the last two years, used to compete at all the model car shows here in austin. But got busy with my kids and work, so had to pack up everything, well last night went to the storage and took out ALL my boxes.. Man I have to tell ya'll, ya'll do some crazy $#!+, jevries you stuff is freakin sick, i've pulled out all my hoppers and dances and have some new stuff that i started but want to finish up, have a 80's model Hearse and school bus that i want to hook up. Right now hooking up front back side to side on a chevy dually with 20's for my girlfriends cousin.... sorry know i went al little crazy but just excited about gettin back into building my cars....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like show some of my old stuff, need to get my hands on a digital camera, Yea, i know i'm a little behind, gettin there....

Thanks...

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 8 2003, 09:22 AM
I'm new to the board, I've been reading it for a couple of weeks, and now felt erady to join. I want to thank everyone for igniting my modeling flame, haven't worked on my models for the last two years, used to compete at all the model car shows here in austin. But got busy with my kids and work, so had to pack up everything, well last night went to the storage and took out ALL my boxes.. Man I have to tell ya'll, ya'll do some crazy $#!+, jevries you stuff is freakin sick, i've pulled out all my hoppers and dances and have some new stuff that i started but want to finish up, have a 80's model Hearse and school bus that i want to hook up. Right now hooking up front back side to side on a chevy dually with 20's for my girlfriends cousin.... sorry know i went al little crazy but just excited about gettin back into building my cars....
Welcome to Lay it Low, was up homie? Well i hope to see your creations on here soon, it sounds like you have some skills.
We are always looking for positive people who can bring something to the plate.
And if you can’t get a dig camera you know that you can get a regular camera and just put the picture on a disk just about any were now a days. Well welcome LIL once again.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duh, I didn't even think of that, and I do that now to use our pictures as wallpaper. Once I get them dusted off, and fixed up, I'll take some pictures and post them.

Hopefully I get to be a regular, more at night, right now i'm at my day job, but slow today, so if i disappear, i be back after 9 when i get outta my night job

Thanks again to everyone .......

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by gonzalj@Aug 8 2003, 06:22 AM
welcpme to the group gonzo (ahh your new nickname)

these vatos are kool, we have some O.G. builders here, there hardcore. they know there sh!t, and also we have some punks. but like i said there just punks. just ignore them.

welcome back to the model world

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not yet, just took some of my cars out of the storage. I've had them in there for like 2 years. I was president of a model car club, Creative Touch MCC our motto was "Creativity has no Boundaries", we had like 8 kids in the club that we would help out with painting and hooking up hydros. But got busy with two jobs so we all went our separate ways, some of the kids are still modeling one of the older kids just got a full scholarship to learn about painting and custimizing in Houston. My vice president still in the game building and competing, but it's always been on the back of my mine, it been itching at me... Right know just sorting through my cars, seeing what I need, making a list, have like 25 unbuilt kits and like 8 half way done, all my hydro cars are still in good condition, just gotta replace the string recharge the batteries and i'm ready ! ! ! !

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gonzo sounds cool, that was my son's nickname when he was born. Thanks for the heads up on the guys and gal on the board. I guess i'm an og, been modeling for like 20 years, but still not as good as most of ya'll hopefully will improve my skills and in return be able to help out ya'll out.... Thanks Again....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$#!+, sorry but gotta go was supposed to be at my girls house about an hour ago. be back up here.... Laters.. :angry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts