LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Tears Of A Clown"
Joined
·
16,272 Posts
What happend man, I thought you were going to keep this car????
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Jul 30 2005, 07:07 AM
What happend man, I thought you were going to keep this car????
[snapback]3509445[/snapback]​
i was going to but the wifey says it's gotta go cause it's taking up the garage and i just got a second job so I won't have anytime for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,229 Posts
I WISHED THAT, THAT REAR END WOULDVE FIT......
HEY STEVE, I GOT A HOLD OF "OG" BUT I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE ON THE SPINNERS(2). GOOL LUCK IN SELLING THE REMAINDER STUFF
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by NEXT LEVEL@Jul 30 2005, 08:48 AM
i was going to but the wifey says it's gotta go cause it's taking up the garage and i just got a second job so I won't have anytime for it.
[snapback]3509591[/snapback]​
:ugh: Damn bro, you should keep that info to yourself.... make something up like you need money for a face transplant or something.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by BLVDCRUISER@Jul 30 2005, 11:26 PM
im not going to lie if i was intrested i wouldnt bid or even inquire with pics like that...pics sell a car..
[snapback]3512529[/snapback]​
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION BUT I THINK IT JUST SOLD SO I NEED TO TAKE IT DOWN.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
DID YOO TELL DA KNEW BUYER DAT DA 1/4 IS FUCKED UP AND LOOK LIKE A DEER RAN INTO DA SIDE? OLE RAGGEDY ASS USO CAR DANCER FROM DA 90'S I CAN C HOW A REDNEK GOT IT NOWS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Originally posted by THE CHOSEN ONE@Jul 31 2005, 03:01 AM
DID YOO TELL DA KNEW BUYER DAT DA 1/4 IS FUCKED UP AND LOOK LIKE A DEER RAN INTO DA SIDE? OLE RAGGEDY ASS USO CAR DANCER FROM DA 90'S I CAN C HOW A REDNEK GOT IT NOWS
[snapback]3513662[/snapback]​

buy the looks of the grammer here i see who the redneck is :uh:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top