LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate havign to skip a project in the works, but i just be getting ideas for other cars and i cant wait to start. right now im working on my 96 ss project, got a 70 monte in da box, and gotta modify a 92 caprice that i did a sad job on. you guyz ever skip projects? holla back

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Skiping projects is the story of my life. I have more unfinished projects then I do completed ones. And that goes for everything I do from my paintings, drawings to models and computer animation.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
i'm like scratchbuilder..... i have uncomplete everything around here. not just models but stuff around the house ect.

as far as your models go..... it's cool man, just put it all back in its box and sit it aside until you are ready to finish it. you obviously aren't feeling the car anymore like you was at first. and if you aren't feelin it then its going to lead to you doing a half ass shitty rush job on it just to get it out of the way. thats why i have yet to finish my 63 "unfinished bussiness" the one in may avitar. i mean, i'm still into it but i wanna make sure i take my time on it and do it all exactly as i originally planned.

·
Registered
895 Posts
i do it all the time. i'm grabbin the interior on my 65 and spraying it right now :biggrin: first time ive touched a model in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Sep 22 2003, 10:34 AM
Skiping projects is the story of my life. I have more unfinished projects then I do completed ones.
me too..... but one day, they'll all be finished....yeah right... :(

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Sep 22 2003, 07:12 PM
and here im thinkin im the only one who does that :biggrin:
i think you already knew that everyone does it and just wanted to try and find a way to brag about your other stuff lol :roflmao:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 22 2003, 08:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 22 2003, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--O.G.ModelBuilder@Sep 22 2003, 07:12 PM
and here im thinkin im the only one who does that :biggrin:
i think you already knew that everyone does it and just wanted to try and find a way to brag about your other stuff lol :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
lol....naa my models arent as good as some of you guyz, but i have learned alot since joining this forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts