LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,287 Posts
:wow: MAJOR transformation!!! :cool:
 

·
underground pimpin'
Joined
·
8,483 Posts
not bad..wish i had some to put up, but mine have either been stolen or crushed.
 
G

·
Originally posted by interiorcrocodile@Jan 21 2010, 09:36 PM~16370675
im sure everyone here has a car they built and rebuilt before post them up before and afters not just afters :cool: .

Before


After



Love the outcome of this one very clean rebuild!!!
 
G

·
Originally posted by FrameDragger@Jan 22 2010, 05:24 PM~16379028
Stolen?????
Could they have been stolen from a model contest? I hear that happens and thats one of the reasons im reluctant to enter one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,281 Posts
Originally posted by modelsinc1967@Jan 22 2010, 04:25 PM~16379044
Could they have been stolen from a model contest? I hear that happens and thats one of the reasons im reluctant to enter one.
Yea i hav been at shows where that has happened :angry: :uh: . I was jus wondering if he had them stolen at a show?
 
G

·
Originally posted by FrameDragger@Jan 22 2010, 05:29 PM~16379082
Yea i hav been at shows where that has happened  :angry:  :uh: . I was jus wondering if he had them stolen at a show?
Man that sucks big time, and we have a huge car show coming to albuquerque that they are advertising a model car contest but this is the biggest reason keeping me from entering a model with over 200 hours into it and a bunch of supplies. Can't afford to have that happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,281 Posts
Originally posted by modelsinc1967@Jan 22 2010, 04:33 PM~16379115
Man that sucks big time, and we have a huge car show coming to albuquerque that they are advertising a model car contest but this is the biggest reason keeping me from entering a model with over 200 hours into it and a bunch of supplies. Can't afford to have that happen.
usually I people look after every ones rides cuz they all kno each other, but theres always those few who kill it
 
G

·
Originally posted by FrameDragger@Jan 22 2010, 05:35 PM~16379137
usually I people look after every ones rides cuz they all kno each other, but theres always those few who kill it
Yeah i hear that, always someone looking to get a cheap deal i guess, not knowing how bad it messes with the person that looses there creations....
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top