LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at this interior, i almost busted a nut, seriously, this is one of the most wicked velvet interiors ever done. Its about 30 years old, and build in mexico or something, and then shipped to germany. Probably the first lowrider in europe!

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BUD@Aug 14 2003, 08:51 PM
what's up with the horns? and the Elvis tags???

I wouldnt have a clue......but the present owner obviously does not understand the value of this car, it is as old a gypsy rose, this is a piece of history, who on earth will lay a fake egg on the radiotor, sticks a pen into the unholstery, has the driversseat re-upholstered with shiny fabric and puts horns on the bumper?........ :twak:

Last edited by Joost.... at Aug 14 2003, 09:17 PM

·
Registered
991 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....+Aug 14 2003, 10:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joost.... @ Aug 14 2003, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BUD@Aug 14 2003, 08:51 PM

I wouldnt have a clue......but the present owner obviously does not understand the value of this car, it is as old a gypsy rose, this is a piece of history, who on earth will lay a fake egg on the radiotor, sticks a pen into the unholstery, has the driversseat re-upholstered with shiny fabric and puts horns on the bumper?........ :twak:[/b][/quote]
Makes you wanna cry :tears:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Originally posted by BIGPUNthug+Aug 14 2003, 11:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGPUNthug @ Aug 14 2003, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 10:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--BUD
@Aug 14 2003, 08:51 PM

I wouldnt have a clue......but the present owner obviously does not understand the value of this car, it is as old a gypsy rose, this is a piece of history, who on earth will lay a fake egg on the radiotor, sticks a pen into the unholstery, has the driversseat re-upholstered with shiny fabric and puts horns on the bumper?........ :twak:
Makes you wanna cry :tears:[/b][/quote]
...or beat up the owner :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

·
Registered
501 Posts
man, I'd tear out all that crush, have it professionally cleaned and patched up in weak spots. Then i'd throw that interior right back in there. That's history, bro. I'd drive that bitch too (without the horns though, and that 1980s magnavox TV).

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
looks like some rich texan bought it and ruined it with stupid little accents

that shit is oldschool for real.

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no it was exported to germany many years ago, i dont know how many people here owned it, but the present owner......man, he should have it cleaned up professiolanly, thats a piece of old school, a piece of history, special because this is one of the most wicked interiors ever seen

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by JokerManN808@Aug 17 2003, 08:38 PM
i need to go to germany to rescue that car
driving such a lowrider, well not only a lowrider, but a piece of history, one of the roots of lowridin, something realy from the 70`s, that would almost be emotional to me, this is truely one of the most beautiful lows ive ever seen, it should be restored to what it was, and belong to somebody who truely appriciates its value and beauty

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....+Aug 17 2003, 01:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joost.... @ Aug 17 2003, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JokerManN808@Aug 17 2003, 08:38 PM
i need to go to germany to rescue that car
driving such a lowrider, well not only a lowrider, but a piece of history, one of the roots of lowridin, something realy from the 70`s, that would almost be emotional to me, this is truely one of the most beautiful lows ive ever seen, it should be restored to what it was, and belong to somebody who truely appriciates its value and beauty[/b][/quote]
exactly..

·
Registered
747 Posts
I think i read that he is the 3rd owner in Germany.

@JokerManN808: Please rescue it! ;)

Last edited by STW at Aug 17 2003, 11:33 PM

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That interior looks straight terrible now. Plus I never cared for tuck and roll under the hood! R.I.P in the velvet tuck heaven! Peace

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Aug 14 2003, 02:45 PM
Look at this interior, i almost busted a nut, seriously, this is one of the most wicked velvet interiors ever done. Its about 30 years old, and build in mexico or something, and then shipped to germany. Probably the first lowrider in europe!

ide drive the hell out that car with the horns i dont care but to hell with all that crush i dont care if everyone does say "its bad ass i like the crush and its historical"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts