LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think many of these shirts are around these days. I especially know the Zenith Premium wire wheel shirt is no longer available.

I purchased the shirt when I purchased my engraved Zeniths almost 12 years ago. Who remembers the Zenith "Premium" that was etched on the wheels and the knock-offs? That's the era this shirt is from. ;)

The shirts are in excellent shape. I don't think the Dayton shirts have even been worn yet.

Sizes are 2XL. The Zenith shirt will go well with some of you old school Zenith riders. :cool: :cool:

Hit me on the pm. You know what to do. Thanks.

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
pm sent i want the zenith shirts :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL... pm replied. I knew it wouldn't take too long to sell the Zenith shirt. I should have said first one to purchase all three shirts will be moved up on the list to purchase my engraved wheels. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just kidding LOL..... :biggrin: ;) :cool:

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by vazquejs@Dec 20 2008, 10:09 PM~12487146
LOL... pm replied.  I knew it wouldn't take too long to sell the Zenith shirt.  I should have said first one to purchase all three shirts will be moved up on the list to purchase my engraved wheels.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Just kidding LOL.....  :biggrin:  ;)  :cool:
ok i will take all 3 shirts :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by vazquejs@Dec 20 2008, 08:58 PM~12486532
I don't think many of these shirts are around these days.  I especially know the Zenith Premium wire wheel shirt is no longer available. 

I purchased the shirt when I purchased my engraved Zeniths almost 12 years ago. Who remembers the Zenith "Premium" that was etched on the wheels and the knock-offs?  That's the era this shirt is from.  ;)

The shirts are in excellent shape.  I don't think the Dayton shirts have even been worn yet. 

Sizes are 2XL.  The Zenith shirt will go well with some of you old school Zenith riders.    :cool:  :cool:

Hit me on the pm.  You know what to do.  Thanks.

Nice shirts. :thumbsup:

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Dec 20 2008, 10:51 PM~12487476
Nice shirts.  :thumbsup:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by vazquejs@Dec 20 2008, 11:00 PM~12487533
Zenith and Dayton shirt with Riviera are sold.  Thanks.
:0 :0 :0

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by TWEEDY@Dec 21 2008, 12:37 AM~12488055
Let me buy one homie!
he only had 1 zenith shirt and 2 dayton shirts bro sorry i think he still has one dayton shirt left :cool:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by CadiRolo@Dec 21 2008, 01:02 PM~12489270
he only had 1 zenith shirt and 2 dayton shirts bro sorry i think he still has one dayton shirt left :cool:
Yeup, the Zenith and the Dayton Riviera shirt are sold. I just have the one with the truck left. I'll look in my bag of tricks some more but I'm pretty sure that is it for the Zenith shirts,

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Of course, I do remember purchasing a Zenith baseball cap as well. I need to look for that. I haven't seen the cap in a minute. I need to be sporting that. ;) :cool:

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by vazquejs@Dec 21 2008, 07:01 PM~12493354
Of course, I do remember purchasing a Zenith baseball cap as well.  I need to look for that.  I haven't seen the cap in a minute.  I need to be sporting that.  ;)  :cool:
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0

·
R-N-M Customz
20,904 Posts
Originally posted by vazquejs@Dec 22 2008, 08:10 PM~12503538
LOL.. where were you bro?  Too much egg nog festivities.  :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts