Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Call me at 1 (949) 584-6821 pat thankyou

Attachments

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are they polished stainless spokes and nipples please u nvr responded back interested in a set if they are a quality wheels no china parts wat knockoffs do u have?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Need a pair of 100's, standard, 14X6 all chrome. No hardware. Shipped to 83814. Pm with price, Thanks!

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Now u gotta see a. Picture of the person holding there screen name saying its them to make sure the pics up to date to buy wheels

·
Lincoln Nation
3,947 Posts
Now u gotta see a. Picture of the person holding there screen name saying its them to make sure the pics up to date to buy wheels
I'm sure JD's handler in the witness relocation program would be more than willing to pose. I heard they still let then "earn" just on a smaller scale when they enter

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I called talked to Pat he seemed like he was only interested in finding distributors and not selling single wheels, can you please clarify this? I asked for a price of 72 spokes said they are $1200 buy brand is Zeus... So I'm asking will these be sold to individuals or distributors?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Both the zenith and Zeus threads sound kind of fishy! It's been pretty quiet on both these threads. Especially the zenith thread where tami called out mark saying Coker owns the name not him. :dunno:

·
Lincoln Nation
3,947 Posts
Could also be Nicky from envious touch. One way to find out, quick someone order some engraved rims :roflmao:

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
"ZE"-ZEnith-------> "US"-hUStle harder---------->" Z-E-U-S "...............discuss? :drama:
sounds about right danny, if you made thousands of dollars off of scamming people out of wheels with no repercussion's wouldn't you try and do it again???

21 - 40 of 3794 Posts