41 - 60 of 3794 Posts

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
The answer is; We are established as a manufacturer, unfortunately no internet sales direct at this time: BUT you can buy direct at the auto swaps and car shows we are at, and we do AZ often. We will have distributors next week, truth is not an easy task these days to find someone honest.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I really don't know who you are so not much for me to say about you!!! You can smell a scam as much as you would like. You are more than welcome to do a background check on me. When we owned ROADSTER WHEELS INC. / ZENITH WHEELS We were not in the business to scam people. That's one reason we are going to have a very reputable distributor for you. Not an easy task!!!!

·
18,283 Posts
The answer is; We are established as a manufacturer, unfortunately no internet sales direct at this time: BUT you can buy direct at the auto swaps and car shows we are at, and we do AZ often. We will have distributors next week, truth is not an easy task these days to find someone honest.
Lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
What A Dirty Out Of Control Shop!

Why would they even repersent them selfs like that?

I would not buy any thing from them you can tell what kind of work they are doing in there.
WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER IF WE TOOK FAKE PICTURES, LIKE HALF THE OTHER PEOPLE, SORRY BUT WE ARE ALL WORK...

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
So you owned a part of zenith or someone in your family, I like to see a picture of you holding a sign with your screen name in front of those pics you posted, how come you just started posting your wheels forsale after all these years,

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
"ZEUS" WIRE WHEELS in LONG BEACH

First off Im going to say Pat will be at the LONG BEACH auto swap tomarrow next to Raul the LUGNUT KING. SOOOOO, if you would like to see our wheels, please come see him. Sorry there is so much hee haw about PRICE PRICE PRICES. I get it there are a lot of HATERS out there, but we come from a very reputable background. We are licensed as a manufacturer, not direct internet sales, but we can sell to you if you would like to see us at one of the auto swaps, come by our shop, or even some of the car shows we attend. I have been through the ringer trying to find an honest distributor for you and it hasn't been easy. Angel loaded up on wheels from us and I thought that was going to be the distributor for you BUT the next thing I knew him and Mark opened up ZENITH WIRE WHEELS. LOL if Coker wouldn't of bought it from my father in law, I might of been dumb enough to think we had rights to the name. ANYWAYS I do have one great distributor for you right now; and that would be " ROADSTAR ROBINSON"!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
So you owned a part of zenith or someone in your family, I like to see a picture of you holding a sign with your screen name in front of those pics you posted, how come you just started posting your wheels forsale after all these years,
HERES THE STORY FOR YOU; Back in 1989 My father in law Ray Marchisset started the company ROADSTER WIRE WHEELS, INC. in Fresno CA. Because we had so much constant traveling to LA, he moved the company to Orange Co. CA. Through the years he and Jim Craig became great friends and when Jim became ill, he sold ZENITH to Ray so then we became ROADSTER/ZENITH, we also owned Roadwing. Pat who was Rays son had been with the company since day zero and I did distributor sales with companies such as Big O, Discount/Americas Tire, Les Schwab, Shortys Hydraulics, Reds, and the old Lowrider Hydraulics etc; Ray and his wife decided to sell the company to Craig Irvine and Mr. Coker of Coker Tires in 2008. At that time all partys on our side had to sign a No Compete or trade secret agreement for 5 years. The 5 years are now over and building wheels is Pats passion, so that is where we are and where we've been!!

41 - 60 of 3794 Posts