LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whatsup im new here and this is my zombie themed low low bike that ride everyday

my dad painted the frame and i did all the graphics myself i just painted it a couple of months ago , hope the pics work

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx man i took the mufflers off awhile ago this was an old ;)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
it looks pretty good i like the way you did you murals too...where they done free hand or stencil? it looks like stencil to me.. but any ways it looks very good........

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first i drew all the murals out with a pencil and then i went over them with a white sharpie :biggrin: so i guess its sort of freehand :dunno:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
its not airbrushed?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thx guys , the murals arnt airbrushed just a white sharpie marker
(i am cheap) :roflmao:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I dig the murals, really DIY. I think I'll try some of that white sharpie sometime. Does it actually adhere without scratching off? And by the way, i like the mufflers. You should put them back on, but backwards. They'll look like flamethrowers or something :biggrin:.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
(I dig the murals, really DIY. I think I'll try some of that white sharpie sometime. Does it actually adhere without scratching off? And by the way, i like the mufflers. You should put them back on, but backwards. They'll look like flamethrowers or something .)

the marker does come off if you rub it, but i clearcoated it and i havent had any problems yet.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
i'll give you 15 for the frame!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chamuco61(thats pretty fuckin cool lookin!!! )

thx :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bluepridelowride13(i'll give you 15 for the frame!)

:uh:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts