LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts

There is absolutely no need to purchase any aftermarket harness for the 1996. Furthermore, the kits they sell advertised as 93-96 are ONLY good for 93-95. There is no amp in the trunk, it was on the side of the head unit in 1996. This has truly been a learning experience!!
I used the clips from the factory radio and spliced the aftermarket harness into the clips. The link above has all the colors decoded.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a question i did that lowdude13 and i ran my power cable for my amp next to the power wire for my cd player and its pickn up the acceleration noise from my motor how would i avoid that ? And i ran my RCA 's on the driver side ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you ever figure
i have a 1996 fleetwood and nobody sells a aftermarket wiring harness for it. it has a shit load of wiring but i can't figure it out. can anybody help me out , i am gfonna wire it right in the factory plug. i did find 1 power wire but thats it. i can't find the remote wire power antena wire or nothing. thanks ahead of time. oh and the wires are in 2 seperate plugs for power and speakers so i have them seperate already.
something out about the no sound but had power

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have a 1996 fleetwood and nobody sells a aftermarket wiring harness for it. it has a shit load of wiring but i can't figure it out. can anybody help me out , i am gfonna wire it right in the factory plug. i did find 1 power wire but thats it. i can't find the remote wire power antena wire or nothing. thanks ahead of time. oh and the wires are in 2 seperate plugs for power and speakers so i have them seperate already.
Try searching ebay for Metra harness. There out there!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts